Our client based in Gateshead requires an experienced Technical Administrator to start on a temporary on-going basis ASAP. This role could potentially go Permanent for the right candidate.
This role will be based from home but as restrictions lift at the end of June, this arrangement could be subject to change.
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Start date: ASAP
All candidates will be required to complete a Word, Excel and Data Entry Assessment prior to being shortlisted for interview.
The client will be looking to interview candidates as soon as possible.
This role would suit a strong Administrator who can pick up a number of different software systems quickly!
- The role is to support the Group Design and Technical Team with strong organisational and communication skills.
- Administration of Group Design and Technical information on internal Digital Portal Database.
- Liaison with external consultants and monitoring progress of information via Project Trackers.
- Liaison with manufacturers, programming information requests, and updating Digital Portal database.
- The successful candidate will be IT literate preferably with a predisposition for adapting to new software, as there will often be different CAD programs or spreadsheet software for each data collection.
- Responsible for maintaining, updating, and developing the Technical Administration Databases.
- Experienced in Building Industry preferred but not essential as training will be given.
- Self-motivated & organised.
- Be a good communicator at all levels
- Willing to learn.
- Adaptable and innovative.
- Able to work under own initiative and prioritise workload accordingly
Office Angels is the market - leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PA's and secretaries to finance and HR.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button
If you want to add value to your world of work, why not follow our recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.