- JOB TITLE: Buyer
- LOCATION: Crawley
- HOURS: 37.5 Hours
- SHIFTS: Full Time - Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
- SALARY: £30k - 40k per annum
Our client based in Crawley is currently recruiting for a Buyer to join their quickly expanding team.
- Ensure requisitions are processed to fulfil purchase demand
- Confirm and chase orders with suppliers and keep internal requestors informed of progress
- Review suppliers in collaboration with the internal teams
- Negotiate quotes with suppliers
- Ensure products reach quality standards
- Solve invoice queries to ensure payments are processed on time
- Meeting with and reviewing suppliers
- Ability to identify suitable suppliers, request quotations and chase through on quotations
- On-boarding new suppliers in accordance with internal processes
- Provide support with supplier visit schedules, meetings and reporting
- Contribute towards and act upon reviews of supplier performance
- Ability to source parts to meet urgent production demand, chase order confirmations and deliveries
The Ideal Candidate:
- CIPS qualified or studying towards desirable
- Proven experience within purchasing
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to challenge and question while maintaining positive relationships
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
- Good organisational skills with a willingness to learn additional software and bespoke systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- Please apply today with your up to date CV and contact details
- If you have trouble uploading your CV, please email it to Brighton@Office-angels.com and put the job title as the subject
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.