Customer Sales Administrator
JOB TITLE: Customer Sales Administrator
LOCATION: Ilminster, Somerset
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4.30pm or 8:30am - 5:00pm
BENEFITS: 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, established and reputable company, friendly and welcoming team environment, person-centred company with good core values, bright, modern and spacious offices with good kitchen facilities, free car parking.
THE ROLE: We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator with exceptional customer service skills to join an friendly and down to earth team in the after sales department, working for an established and specialist company who produce high spec products. This role involves initiating contact with potential customers to generate interest in the company's product line. The role will involve dealing with customer sales enquiries by telephone, e-mail and post and receiving, assessing and processing sales orders accurately.
- Assisting and responding to all contacts made to the customer service department received via telephone, letter, email & sales referrals.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, complaints and compliments, ensuring the highest priority is placed on identifying and satisfying customer needs within the department guidelines, ensuring the brand proposition is met.
- Providing support for both internal and external customers.
- Thorough understanding of refund/returns policy and procedures.
- Processing returns with the customer, tracking and following through to completion.
- Processing replacement orders at 100% accuracy, finding route cause of the issue, reporting and highlighting any major concerns to the After Sales Team Leader and Customer Service Manager.
- Updating all aspects of customer records to maintain quality databases.
- Processing sales orders with a high level of accuracy.
- Achieving high levels of customer care which are best in class and comply with company guidelines, escalating issues where necessary to management.
- Demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge of website and product range.
- Ensuring rapid and accurate communication with other personnel/departments as required; directing any unresolved issues to the relevant personnel / department which could be either internal or external.
- Recognising and highlighting recurring consumer and product issues to management.
The successful applicant must be professional and polite with a confident telephone manner, high attention to detail and accuracy along strong IT skills. Prior experience working within an office environment providing high levels of customer service is essential, with the ability to work well in a team and independently.
This truly is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys a busy and varied role, working for a company that really value their staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online or contact a member of the team on 01823 285440 for more information. You can also send your CV directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.