I am looking to hire two developers - one Mid level developer and one Senior developer to join an expanding development team based West of London. This is for a growing ISV with rapid expansion plans due to recent success with their product. The company is a household name and a huge player in the ERP market. If you are looking to challenge yourself but grow your career and skill set at the same time too, Look no further!
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
- Partner with the Salesforce Technical Architects and leads to understand existing business processes and develop new functionality using Apex and Visualforce
- Force.com development using Apex classes, Triggers and LWC
- Development of Lightning components
- Working with the architecture team to define the data migration and integration roadmap
Required experience and skills:
- Strong Salesforce development skills, including with; Apex classes, Apex Controllers, Triggers, LWC, SOQL, WebServices
- Experienced working within Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud environments
- Experienced working with Salesforce Lightning, including creating components
- Salesforce Platform developer I certified
If you would like to be part of this International ISV, making a difference in not only the Salesforce Ecosystem, but across the developing world too then please respond to the email with a copy of your CV. By submitting your CV you are not committing to anything other than a conversation. If you know any friends or colleagues who may also be interested in a role then please don't hesitate to pass on my contact details as I am looking for a number of other Salesforce skill sets too.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.