Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Opportunity
Adecco currently has the pleasure of supporting our long-standing client in their recruitment of a customer service assistant to join their busy and fast paced Customer Service team. This is a brilliant opportunity, working with an industry leader, who are flourishing in current times and this could lead to promotion opportunities, making this a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop their career.
- Working with the Customer Service Department to deliver outstanding service levels.
- Ensuring that KPI's and SLA's are met and exceeded.
- Supporting the team, answering questions, queries and requests to ensure all is resolved quickly and efficiently.
- An experienced Customer Service ideally with Team Leader experience who is confident in achieving results in line with company set Targets and Goals.
- Someone who has the ability to work in a team to deliver strict SLA's with the ability to manage and monitor team performance.
- A dynamic individual who can think on their feet and is comfortable in a fast paced and efficient environment.
- A confident individual who possesses effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary of Circa £18.5k - £20k (Dependant on Experience)
- Monday to Friday hours
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.