Adecco are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to join our local client in South Ayrshire on a permanent basis.
You will have many responsibilities in this role, some will include:
* Track, monitor and manage the progress of your work an report accordingly on the computerised maintenance system
* Work under permit to work system when necessary
* Work on preventative planned maintenance
* Support production unit to ensure all breakdowns are addressed in a timely manner
* Experience in troubleshoot and problem solving engineering issues
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
* Time served in an Electrical Engineering Discipline or equivalent
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* 17th Edition
* Ability to read and work with electrical drawings
* Knowledge of PLC and drive systems would be an advantage
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV in the first instance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.