Fulfilment Operations Manager
Do you currently oversee and direct the operations fulfilment process? Are you a Fulfilment Operations Manager looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience in the automation and transformation of fulfilment functions within businesses? If so, please read on.
My client is registered as a kit manufacturer with MHRA and conforms to IVDD 98/79/EC regulations, they assemble and send out pathology test kits to e-commerce and B2B customers from their facilities in Bingham, Nottinghamshire.
Due to the successful and rapid growth of the organisation, my client is now in need of an experienced individual to help scale their fulfilment function, working to establish best-practise processes and systems. One of the key deliverables in this role is to automate and transform their fulfilment capabilities to allow them to scale, whilst putting in processes and procedures to meet tight SLAs for internal and external clients. The ability to provide leadership and create processes which deliver to the business needs of a variety of customers, is essential.
- 25 days of holiday
- Company pension plan
- Eye tests and flu jabs
- Health testing for you, and discounts to share with family and friends too
- A handpicked birthday gift
- Communication and social events
Role and responsibilities
- Oversee and direct the operations fulfilment process
- To review, develop and implement ongoing optimisation of standard operating processes
- To automate systems and processes to enable us to scale rapidly
- To be responsible for staff whose tasks include order entry, kit packing and shipping - including recruitment, development and succession planning
- To manage scheduling of resources and working patterns in-line with projected demand
- To establish processes for order tracking and shipping
- To manage our batch management processes to ensure CE marked kits continue to meet IVDD 98/79/EC regulations.
- To ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained at all times
- To manage 3rd party supply chains
- To establish and deliver SLA's with internal business areas (e-commerce and B2B teams) to ensure that shipping and inventory meet customer needs
- To create strategy, objectives and budget for the fulfilment function
- To help us define future physical space, kit, system and resource needs
Skills and Experience required:
- You have experience of operating at a senior level - working in alignment with company strategy and objectives
- You have proven experience of working and leading in a high-pressure environment
- You deliver across all areas of standards including safety, quality, efficiency, continuous improvement and company values
- You are able to forge strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including business teams and suppliers to ensure that customer satisfaction is continuously met
- You have excellent management and communication skills
- You have 5+ years of operating at a management level
- You have proven experience of delivering against KPIs
- You have a relevant degree or professional qualification
Interviews are taking place imminently, please apply for the role today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.