CAM Technical Sales Specialist
Our client based in Worcester has gone from strength to strength and is currently looking to grown their field sales team.
Our client is looking to recruit a filed sales advisor who has experience with CAD/ CAM Engineering industry. This is a B2B role and the role will cover South Wales, South West & South region.
- Building a Pipeline and Forecast of New Business within a specific region
- Accurate Forecasting to Sales Management
- Identifying new prospects by research and cold calling to gain appointments
- Holding customer meetings, identifying business issues and 'pain points'
- Handling customer objections and closing business
- Building and running marketing campaigns in your region
- Liaise with our technical consultants to prepare and discuss customer presentation demos on products tailored towards the industry sector
- Keeping abreast with the industry and technology by attending seminar and conferences with the vendor
- Self-sufficient by managing own daily, weekly activity and reporting on weekly basis
- Attend team/management meetings when required with update on sales activity and training
- Based from one of their 3 locations Worcester/Bristol/Bridgend office but may require some working from home
- Ideally the candidate will have direct sales experience with a proven track record in the CAD/CAM industry. However, candidates with a technical background and looking for a sales career will also be considered
- Experience of selling/working into the mechanical design, manufacturing and production industry is required. Generally we find people wishing to make a career in sales with this experience are better candidates
- Solutions Sales - getting access to decision makers, identifying business issues, objection handling, negotiation and closing - Working on your own initiative
- Pipeline and forecast management i.e. managing targets to meet your numbers by month end
- Communication/Presentation skills - good verbal, written and formal presentation/communication
- Personality - highly sales driven, a real go getter, energetic, good impact, resilient, intellect, patiently tenacious
- Self-managing skills - accountable, responsible and self-sufficient, multi-tasker
- Experience of working with vendors or distribution
- Team player: builds strong relationships with technical consultants to prepare customer presentations/demos
- Clean Driving Licence
- No Criminal record
A base salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 is available. The higher base will attract the candidates who are more experienced and who meet the ideal parts of our criteria. Car allowance/company car dependent on the individual, phone and laptop are provided. Six month probationary period. On target earnings should produce an additional £20,000 in the first year and £30,000 in year two. Commission is uncapped and higher earnings are achievable.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.