Project Manager - Agile - Systems Implementation
Please note that this position will be 'Inside of IR35' legislation, which means that the payment model will need to be via an umbrella company (i.e. tax at source). If you are only wishing to undertake positions through your own limited company this will not be the position for you. If you are content to work through/be paid via an umbrella company please read on.
Our client is placing emphasis on the need for strong 'Agile' skills. Your CV will need to show that you have delivered projects in recent years working to Agile/Scrum methods. Further to which your projects background should include delivery of applications and software side projects, preferably on an international scale (multiple international locations). Whilst not essential, supporting Agile certifications (Foundation or Practitioner) will be to your advantage.
Evidence of project managing large scale systems implementation/integration's and working closely with software/applications development teams will be a key part of your projects background. Our client has chosen to use MS Dynamics as the key underlying platform so candidates who have recent MS Dynamics experience will be at an advantage (but not to exclude other strong looking candidates who do not have MS Dynamics).
Your key duties will include;
- Early life cycle project planning;
- Managing the activities of a team of Developers (3rd party provider);
- Managing sprints/iterations and ensuring that development activities are focused in the right priority areas;
- Managing risks and issues and working tirelessly to remove blocks or delays to project progress;
- Engaging with senior management, IT transformation & change team;
- Managing stakeholder expectations and presenting / updating Project Board & Steering committee on project progress.
Other important skills/information;
- Currently this post is 100% home based (during Covid time) but in the future months there may be an expectation to work a couple of days per week in the office. Our client has key sites in central London and Warwickshire, hence it would be useful for candidates to live within the vicinity of both of these locations.
- Such is the international nature of the company you must also be willing and able to work outside of standard day time hours at least some of the time, in order to engage with and manage project activities or the needs of key stakeholders in different time zones.
This position is intended to start before the end of March.
Badenoch & Clark recruitment specialists look forward to receiving your application.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy