Tenancy Management Officer
JOB TITLE: Tenancy Management Officer
HOURS: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
DURATION: 3 Months (Possibility of Being Extended)
PAY RATE: £17/£18 Hourly Rate (PAYE)
START DATE: ASAP
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To manage a patch of up to 500 residents within the borough.
TENANCY MANAGEMENT OFFICER'S MAIN DUTIES:
- Provide support to residents across a range of tenures throughout the lifetime of their
- Maximise income collection through proactive management of arrears.
- Proactively manage housing assets, anticipate the needs of residents and contribute to
a safe neighbourhood
- To work as part of a team to deliver excellence, solve problems and deliver value for
- Provide support, advice and ownership of resident complaints, resolving where
possible and coordinating where shared across services and departments.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Experience of working in a housing environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of Housing Law and Tenancy Management legislation
- Experience in rent income collection
- Experience in dealing with tenancy breaches
Please note that this will role will involve working from home, however on site/ office visits will be expected.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy