Adecco Bournemouth are delighted to be working with a global engineering business who are actively looking for a CNC Grinder on a full time permanent basis.
- Experience working as a CNC Grinder, Miller, Turner or Programmer in a sub-contract or direct manufacturing environment
- Experience programming CNC machines with any control system
- Ideally have completed an apprenticeship or engineering qualification
- Be able to use various measuring instruments to check the quality of work
- Offline programming experience would be desirable
The individual needs ideally a mechanical or engineering background ideally having undertaken an apprenticeship.
Having knowledge of CNC Grinding or manual grinding is essential along with knowledge of operating, setting and programming CNC Grinding machines. The ability to understand engineering drawings and tolerances is a must.
- Paying between £13-£15 per hour 40 hours per week
- Mon-Fri - Day shift
- Permanent position
- Company benefits
If this role is of interest contact your local Bournemouth Branch on 01202 202810.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.