Medical Data Administrator - Immediate Start!
- JOB TITLE: Medical Data Administrator
- LOCATION: Brighton
- HOURS: 5 Hours
- SHIFTS: 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 11pm rotating shifts Monday to Friday with potential Weekend work
- SALARY: £10 per hour
- DURATION: 3 Months Initially
Our client based in Brighton is currently recruiting for a Medical Data Administrator to join their quickly expanding team.
- Set up patient profiles on patient management system
- Review data entered to ensure its accuracy
- Protect the confidentiality of all information entered into the system
- Correctly file digital records to ensure additional tasks are assigned to the correct team
- Identify and escalate any urgent medical concerns (training will be provided)
- Make outbound telephone calls to clarify or request data as required
- Instigate identity checks for patients and manage responses within the case management system
The Ideal Candidate:
- Clear communication skills and ability to handle difficult problems
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and experience of working in fast paced team
- Able to work independently as well as to contribute effectively to the team
- Good/intermediate Excel skills
- keen eye for detail and accuracy
- fast typist and happy to work in a busy environment
- Confident to speak with patients on the telephone when required
- Happy to work Shifts and flexible to work weekends where required
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- Please apply today with your up to date CV and contact details
- If you have trouble uploading your CV, please email it to Brighton@Office-angels.com and put the job title as the subject
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.