Service Design - inside IR35
The Service Designer contributes to activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, and service definition. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating services that make a difference.
As a team, we:
* Bring together research, design, business and technology to shape the services of the future.
* Use insight to drive our strategic thinking and place the human at the centre of what we do.
* Work collaboratively with our teams and clients.
* Nurture a new generation of talented design practitioners.
* Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
Working together, we will:
* Have specific opportunities to use design theory and practice to make a difference in people's lives.
* Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
* Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
As a Service Designer, you will:
* Use design research techniques to uncover customer needs and pain points.
* Understand, analyse and map complex journeys and processes.
* Support the development of service concepts, blueprints and other service design artefacts.
* Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary team members and clients.
* Have strong communication skills and be confident presenting and defending your design decisions.
* 3+ years relevant experience in service design or related role such as user experience design or design research
* Passionate about service design creating human-centred services.
* Knowledge of existing and emerging service design tools and methods.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
* Experience in running online and offline workshops.
* Proven history of delivering results on time and within budget.
* Accustomed to working collaboratively with clients and cross-functional team members.
Set yourself apart:
* Experience producing user experience design deliverables such as screen flows, wireframes and prototypes.
* Experience quantitative research methodologies and drawing insights from data.
* Comfort with ambiguity yet unstoppable drive to create order out of chaos.
* Ability to communicate with clients and partners about design methodologies and artefacts.
Candidate must have an exceptional design portfolio which demonstrates their experience in Product Design or similar roles.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.