Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established company who are seeking a Export Coordinator to join their successful expanding team.
- Prepare Quotations & Pricing / Product Proposals
- Support the preparation and coordination of tender responses
- Receive, process and manage orders (capital, consumable and chemistry) on Sage
- Coordinate shipping to worldwide customers ensuring all supporting paperwork is completed correctly
- Schedule collections with various freight forwarders and prepare shipping documentation as necessary to comply with each country's individual requirements.
- Create, assemble and present applicable export documentation required per country in accordance with export laws and regulations
Education and qualifications:
- Knowledge of word, excel and email systems (Outlook) and databases
- GSCE (A-C level or equivalent) in English Language and Mathematics
- Previous experience of working in an office
- Excellent customer service experience and skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Qualification in Business Studies
- Strong experience of export documentation and logistics is a requirement
- Knowledge of Sage ERP an advantage
- A self-starter, with a positive 'can-do' attitude and tenacious approach towards resolving issues
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workload to manage conflicting priorities
Job role: Temporary
Pay: £19,000 - £23,000 per annum dependant on experience
The hours of work are 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.