Although this is a Sussex based business, they are open to looking at candidates who would be interested in working fully remotely permanently.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Produce and maintain tax policies, associated controls & tax computations in adherence with tax legislation & transfer pricing rules
* Produce accurate UK tax computations, analysis of fixed & intangible assets, & assessment of P&L cost eligibility to meet year-end, budget & annual filing deadlines
* Review & consolidate Group year-end tax data & draft statutory tax notes
* Monitor external tax and accounting developments, assessing implications, and keeping up to date with tax legislation in the global market
* Undertake tax research of potential new markets & business areas to determine preferred operating structures & tax implications
* ACA or CTA Qualified with experience in corporation tax reporting
* Strong international tax background
* Transfering pricing experience essential, VAT experience would be advantageous also
* Excellent communication skills with an analytical mindset
This is an excellent senior-level tax role in which is you will have the autonomy to shape and develop the tax function within a highly successful and profitable organisation.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy