Credit Control Assistant
Adecco Sunderland are looking for a credit controller for our client in Sunderland City Centre.
You will be based in the credit control team working and focusing on the collection of outstanding account balances.
In this role you will be:
* Chasing overdue outstanding debt
* Speaking to a number of debtors to ensure that payments are being made and understanding if there are any reasons behind the delay in payments
* Maintain and update customer accounts and records
* Contacting customers by telephone, letter and e-mail
* Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Strong customer engagement skills
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Good numerical skills
Ideally you will have credit control experience working in both arrears and debt collection.
This is a full time temporary position working Monday to Friday.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.