Role: Production Manager
Location: Leeds - Free Car Parking Available
Hours: Sunday to Friday, 10am - 6pm (will reduce to 5 days)
Salary: £12-13 per hour
Are you looking to utilise your skills within a renowned independent business on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre with access to free parking?
We are looking to recruit a hands-on Production Manager who can confidently and effectively oversee a small production line. You will be friendly, able to work calmly under busy conditions and provide excellent attention to detail to all that you do. You will be able to keep the team motivated and ensure quality is always to a high standard.
You will have knowledge of HACCP principles and experience of applying these in the business and ideally be BRC Food Safety accredited.
To allow the production line to be successful, you will initially require to work 48 hours per week with the intention of this dropping to 40 hours per week once the production line is running effectively.
You will be joining a business with a family feel, everyone looks out for one another and works hard to provide their customers with best service possible. So if this sounds like a business you'd like to be a key part of, apply today and we'll be ready to speak with you.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Supervising and motivating 3-15 production line staff
- Management of all orders into the business, ensuring they are logged correctly on the system and delegated to the team to be fulfilled within the given timescale
- Monitoring stock levels and forecasting future requirements
- Making sure the preparation area is always clean, tidy, and hygienic
- Quality check all incoming stock and raise issues with suppliers
- Regularly assist the team in preparing orders
- Ensure safe and proper waste disposal
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Similar operational experience within a wholesale environment
- Well-rounded managerial experience including basic HR duties
- Excellent knowledge of food safety standards, HACCP and ideally a FLT licence
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are registering all new candidates remotely using our market leading digital interview and meeting software.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer and wishes you all the best in your job search.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.