Front-End Developer x2 - Harlow Essex
£35,000 - £40,000
A leading UK based retail organisation is currently recruiting for a Front-End Developer to work alongside the head of development using the latest open source tools and technologies available to deliver software and web applications. You will be working on adding features to an in-house CMS system whilst also working on new projects ensuring that new features are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration.
* Develop, test and maintain website/web-app front-end using Angular 6+ and related technologies.
* Implement new features and fix bugs as needed.
* Write new and update existing tests to cover as much of the code base as is cost efficient.
* Working knowledge of Single Page Application (SPA) development.
* Knowledge of UI/ and UX design.
* Coding standards and best practice guidelines, and test methodology.
* Experience with Responsive, Cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
* Working knowledge in implementing and consuming RESTful services.
* GIT (Source Control).
* Able to read and understand documentations.
* Ability to work in an Agile environment.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.