Sales Process Coordinator
The Ideal Candidate will Ideally have:
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills
- Solid Excel experience who is confident with formulas, Vlookups and Pivot tables, as well as being proficient in the Microsoft packages
- Well versed in IT skills for CRM systems
- Someone who is organised and a numerate
- Ability to prioritise own workload
Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Generation and follow up of quotations
- Managing the Sales Order Process
- Coordinating projects and enquiries generated by the external Sales Team
- Processing credit notes
- Liaising with production and purchasing teams
- Maintaining the customer pricelists
- Effectively ensure that all health and safety regulations met and adhered to for the safety of employees
- Liaising with internal marketing and supply teams with regards to availability for orders
- Sending and dealing with all invoices
- Entering new information and updating existing product info onto the customer systems
- Processing a high volume of product orders
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Familiar with either SAP, SAGE, Oracle, or Navision.
High attention to detail is required within this busy team.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.