We are recruiting Factory Operatives to join PepsiCo's production operation in Leicester, LE4 1BS. Paying 9.26 per hour, these long-term temporary positions could become permanent.
As a Factory Operative you will work across every area of the plant, undertaking a variety of crucial tasks to maintain our high standards in a fast-paced environment.
What will I be doing as a Factory Operative?
- Transporting raw materials to line side
- Loading stock including hand-stacking and hand-packing
- Replenishing cartons and completing re-work
- Moving pallets from one area to another for re-distribution
- Sifting, sorting and removal
- Taking ownership of housekeeping standards
- Understanding and interpreting numerical data
- Communicating confidently both verbally and in written form (some data entry may be required)
- Providing flexibility and cover to all GSO roles (Support job rotation and break cover)
What will I need for this role as a Factory Operative?
- A strong work ethic and loyal ethos ensuring standards are maintained
- A flexible attitude with a real desire to learn and progress
- Ability to follow and interpret instructions / rules verbally and numerically whilst proactively escalating issues which may prevent targets or standards being met
- High attention to detail, accuracy and capacity to work at a fast pace
- Strong communication skills on all levels
- Able to work on your own or within small teams
What do Adecco and PepsiCo offer?
- £9.26 per hour for Factory Operatives
- 4 on 4 off rotating continental shift pattern, 6am-6pm or 7am-7pm
- Pension Scheme
- Full uniform and PPE provided
- Opportunities for permanent positions
- Full training is provided to help you reach your potential, so no experience is needed
- Subsidised canteen plus access to onsite staff discount shop
- Free on-site parking
- Paid annual leave
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy