Engineer Service Coordinator
Installation and Service Coordinator
Salary: £10-£13 per hour
Type: Temporary - permanent
Benefits: Excellent benefits working through Adecco.
Hours: Monday to Friday
Adecco Harlow are recruiting for a Installation and Service Coordinator to join a successful, security installation business within the Enfield area. The successful candidate will join a fast paced and well-established, hands on team!
Duties will include:
- Scheduling engineer appointments for service calls and installations, monitoring and following through to completion of jobs
- Supplying company specifications and quotations to clients
- Following up outstanding enquiries and 'sent' tenders with clients
- Assisting Project Managers to include scheduling works for successful tenders and coordinating project implementation including stock ordering and scheduling of engineers adhering to current company policies, i.e. Health & Safety risk assessments/method statements and tender specifications
- Monitoring and following through to completion of jobs
- Self-sufficient, approachable, and ambitious
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Successful applicants will be subject to a full security check
Adecco are an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.