JOB TITLE: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Working from Home (Client base: Kingston)
HOURS: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
DURATION: 6 week assignment (Possibility of being ongoing)
PAY RATE: £350 Daily Pay Rate
START DATE: ASAP
The Business Analyst will be required to drum up hard to reach responses for the device and telephony survey and undertake the analysis from the survey to provide intelligence to the different Agile Capabilities Programme.
- Confirming whether demand has been met for the laptop extend project
- Analysing and identifying who is eligible to have a smartphone extended to them
- Who appears to be a candidate for the mobile working platform and larger smartphones
- Who appears to be a candidate for software phones proof of concepts and further information for identifying new portable shared devices.
You will also inform training needs by analysing information from training feedback, interviews across services, questionnaire, system use data, e-learning course statistics, and helpdesk system ticket statistics.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Data analysis experience
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience with survey analysis
- Experience in training needs analysis
- Good Excel skills (Pivot tables/ working with data in Excel)
Please note that this role will involve working remotely however days in the office may be required in the future.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy