We are seeking an experience Production Operative who has a Printing back ground to join our established Ipswich based client on Temp to perm basis.
The role is to proactively support delivery of manufactured products on time, following order specification ensuring our quality standards are adhered to.
A fantastic company who will invest time and money if training you.
- Responsible and accountable for individual work produced, material and equipment used
- Work under the guidance of the lead operator and production manager to ensure the team achieves its targets set down by the agreed KPI measures
- Set up and operate equipment safely and effectively for those that they have been trained in
- All products to be produced with a right first time mind set
- Ensure that all equipment is checked and maintained in good and safe working conditions at all times
- Carry out checks on equipment and identify any hazards, malfunctions or repairs which may need attention and notify the production manager
- Perform regular housekeeping in their area/ equipment to ensure that high standards of housekeeping are maintained at all times
- Maintain a clean working area that is both safe and organised.
- Check all PPE equipment is to standard and is used which may be specified under their work risk assessment
- Recommend process improvements to enhance our operational efficiency and safety
- Support and contribute to waste management programs
- Quantity standards to be followed at all times
- Generate and work from the daily report provided from 3ex
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Update order status in 3ex system
- Provide assistance and/or mentorship to junior operators in their assigned responsibilities
- Support the Site HS&E Agenda
- Follow safety procedures in line with company policies for equipment operation
- Identify and report unsafe operations to the Production Manager immediately
- Ensure that products being produced to the highest quality standards and to quickly recognise and rectify any deviations from these parameters minimising rejects and negate the need to redo orders.
- Experience of a fast moving, pressured environment where speed and accuracy are imperative
- Process driven
- Forward thinking
- Positive, can do approach
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to understand complex work orders and carry out instruction
- Dedicated to supporting quality objectives and targets
- In depth knowledge of reporting tools and databases
- Expert knowledge of relevant equipment and machinery
- Flexible and open to drive positive a positive change culture
- Flexible and willingness to learn new production activities
- Problem solving, work well with others, evaluate product(s) and confirm customer specification(s) are met
Please submit your full up to date CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.