Cloud PHP Laravel Application Software Developer
Location: Halifax / remote
Salary: up to £45k
Start date: immediate
The client is growing very fast and this means new openings within their Multi-discipline Technology team. The team consists of Electronics, Mechanical, Software, firmware, test, and Project management. The client is continuing to push the boundaries on some fantastic IoT technology, working directly with collaborators to bring truly world class solutions to the international market.
You will be a key member of the Technology team and will have the input to ensure the Client remains at the forefront of technology with revolutionary IoT solutions. Some of their projects are Top Secret, so it's important you have commercial sensitivity when liaising with external collaborators and third party companies.
Collaborating with suppliers on next generation of technology the application is based on the Laravel 5 framework, with Vuejs 2 handling front-end needs. The client handles large datasets (~40 million rows a month) so have heavy reliance on well-written, fast, robust code.
Presenting this data in a usable manner requires some creative front-end work, again with a focus on high quality code.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: -
* Min 3 years of proven Cloud application Development
* Ideally qualified in software engineering
* Interest in IoT / Connected technology
Job Specific Skills:
Development of IoT systems Ideally experienced in the following:-
* Vuejs: Single file components
* HTML: Semantic markup, atomic design
* Laravel: Version5 preferred, or a good knowledge of a similar framework
* PHP: Version7 preferred, or 5 and together we'll get you up to speed
* Git Version Control
* Beneficial Skills UI / UX development: Style guides, responsive design
* Build Tools: Webpack Software Design: SOLID, Gang of Four patterns, Domain Driven Design
* Testing: PHPUnit,
* Self starter
* Ability to offer your concerns to the project team from the offset
* Keen eye for detail
* Have accurate and concise report writing skills
Submit your CV today to register your interest. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.