ROLE - HR ADVISOR
LOCATION - HOME BASED
CONTRACT - 4 MONTHS
SALARY- £26k - £28K DOE
Due to growth within the HR Helpdesk team we are looking for two full time HR Advisor's to join a busy HR function working remotely. These roles will be to work alongside our client starting ASAP until 30th June 2021. If you have experience in dealing with high volume ER casework please read on;
Who we are
The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions company and is working with the Office for National Statistics (ONS) to provide a wide range of services including recruitment and HR for the temporary workforce for the 2021 Census. The Census is a once-in-a-decade survey that gives us the most accurate estimate of all the people and households in England and Wales.
The primary function of the role is to provide an effective and robust HR advisory service to managers and workers of the Census 2021. You will operate as part of a dedicated Human Resources team working alongside a larger network of teams and departments who respond to both manager and worker enquiries received via telephone and email communication channels.
As a member of the HR Helpdesk team you will be expected to deliver an effective and efficient interface for our client as a HR Advisor. You will be providing guidance in line with HR strategy to ensure client needs are met, whilst driving effective performance. As a HR Advisor you will be required to provide guidance compliant with prevailing employment legislation.
This role is a full-time position, initially working Monday - Friday until February 2021. From February 2021, during peak activity, there will be a requirement to work some weekends and extended hours between our opening hours of 8:30am-8.30pm. During this period there will also be restrictions on annual leave to support the needs of the project.
- Assisting and supporting workers and managers with the following;
- Managing performance and conduct issues
- Disciplinary procedures
- Resolving conflict issues and dealing with grievances
- Absence related queries/issues
- Providing advice on HR policy and procedures
- Ensuring case details are updated and recorded in accordance with policy, processes and agreed SLAs
- Build relationships of trust within business areas and a good working understanding of the commercial objectives and challenges
- Identification of potential issues and trends and contributing to a strategy to train and up skill workers and managers where relevant
- Work with other internal Adecco and external ONS functions to overcome challenges and issues during live project
- CIPD qualified or alternatively will have experience of working in a HR generalist capacity
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of employee cases from initial enquiry to case conclusion - including performance, absence, disciplinary and grievances
- Previous experience working in a HR Helpdesk environment/role with high volume case work
- Identify and get to the root cause of issues quickly and effectively and solve complex problems
- Confidently deal with conflict, expressing opinions, making sound commercial decisions and standing by the outcome
- Handle all issues in a fair and consistent manner
- Communicate clearly and concisely at all levels and exhibit strong listening skills
- Be self motivated and work autonomously providing the required outputs
- Be well organised with strong attention to detail
- Respond positively and proactively to the changing needs of a demanding project role
NEXT STEP: If you would like to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com and someone will be in touch within 48hours if your sucessful.
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.