Programme Manager/Scrum Master
Reporting to the Head of IT Applications, the Scrum Master will take responsibility for consulting with internal customers and the wider group to discover and design systems and solutions and managing the workload of the IT and wider teams to deliver programmes and projects within the Customer Contact call centre.
The role will enable our customer support teams to meet their customer service targets through your expert knowledge and specialist skills. Our teams are responsible for a variety of customer support matters which range from processing customer compensation claims to complaints handling, retail sales, quality assurance and fraud analysis
- Be involved in creating and working alongside scrum teams, coaching on how to increase efficiency and quality of delivery whilst also driving continuous improvement.
- Providing coaching to the team using a servant leadership style where relevant and leading by example
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Managing the team's workload ensuring that they're able to work to their capacity.
- Ensuring that the teams can deliver the agreed sprint backlog items by helping remove any impediments, coaching the teams, leading sprint stand ups that are positive and productive.
- Working closely with the Product Owner and Scrum team to define the deliverables for each sprint.
- Working with other colleagues to identify and resolve inter-team dependencies.
- Ensuring the team are adhering to consistent ways of working.
- You'll have worked in a scrum environment previously, either as a Scrum Master, Business Analyst or Consultant.
- Confident in applying agile practices with good knowledge of Scrum and Kanban.
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Passionate about scrum and agile ways of working.
- Previous experience working in a large and fast paced organisation.
- Familiar with tools such as JIRA and Microsoft Planner
- Resourceful and proactive, with creative problem-solving skills.
- Credible influencing and stakeholder management skills across all levels
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Programme Manager/Scrum Master
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.