Covid-19 Testing Assistants
Office Angels are currently working in partnership with a local Academy Trust in the Sandwell area to assist with recruiting x7 Covid-19 Rapid Lateral Flow Testing Assistants as additional support to ensure an efficient system is in place for pupils when the school reopens in the coming weeks. As the Testing Assistant you will be required to carry out the following role responsibilities:
- Supervising and guiding pupils on how to complete a test (you will not be expected to have to administer the test)
- Providing guidance and supervision on swabbing, collecting swabs for processing operatives
- Answering questions from staff and students about testing process
- Marshalling in the waiting areas
- Preparing test samples for analysis
- Processing tests to get results within 30 minutes
- Interpreting results
Working hours: 7:00am until 3.30pm Monday to Friday
Duration: 3 weeks (potentially longer)
We are looking for candidates with experience particularly in an administration role but all skill sets will be considered- full training will be provided
You will be working in secure conditions, all PPE will be provided.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment
A Criminal Record Check at the appropriate level for the role being carried out will be required prior to commencing employment
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Covid-19 Testing Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.