Accounts Assistant- Construction Company £32-35k!
Job title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Liverpool Street and remote
Hours of work: 08:00-17:30 Monday- Friday
Culture: A small, diverse and friendly team
Benefits: 20 days annual leave plus Christmas Shut down, Annual Bonus (discretionary) after one full year with the company, Health Insurance after completion of probation
Our client is a reputable and established construction company based in the heart of London, in Liverpool Street.
As a small and friendly team, all with the same goal to set the foundations for real, tangible business growth, their specialist sectors are within Residential, Hotel, Leisure, Warehouse, Storage and Commercial.
They are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team, someone with strong organisational & analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of the accounting fundamentals. This candidate must be comfortable working with Microsoft packages and have the ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing sub-contractor applications/valuations/invoices to system
- Processing supplier invoices to system
- Processing credit card receipts
- Reconciling credit cards statements
- Preparing month end payment runs as per our payment terms
- Checking/reconciling supplier statements
- Processing employee expenses
- Reconciling PODs with invoices
- Ad hoc accounts and administrative duties as required
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years within a similar role
- Strong organisational & analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word/Excel/Outlook
- Proven self-starter - able to work independently with a proactive attitude
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Excellent command of the written and verbal English language
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Accounts Assistant- Construction Company £32-35k!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.