Data Entry Administrator - TEMP!
Job title: Data Entry Administrator
Company: Education charity
Contract: Temporary 3-6 months
Pay rate: £13p/h
Location: Remote, with some travel required
Hours of work: 09:00-17:00 - Monday- Friday
Culture: A small, supportive and friendly team
Our client is an education charity, they are a multi-academy trust who are passionate about improving the quality of education on offer at early years in order to transform the life-chances of their students.
The organisation is implementing a new HR system and so are looking for a candidate to assist a small HR team in the migration of data to the new HR Database, and transfer paper-based personnel files to electronic files for 6 schools.
They are looking for a dedicated and focused individual with excellent attention to detail, who is confident in using a range of internal systems and proficient using the Microsoft packages.
There are parts of this assignment which will be repetitive therefore the role requires someone who is resilient and enjoys working with data.
You must be able to use your initiative to problem solve and highly disciplined as a majority of this assignment will be undertaken from home.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Preparing data for migration (staffing records, training, appraisal absence etc)
- Extracting data from personnel files and data input
- Extracting data from SIMS and data input
- Handling and processing a high volume of data using an accurate and analytical approach
- Full responsibility for ensuring all data and records are 100% accurate
- Taking and uploading photographs to the new database
- Checking and updating training records
- Scanning paper personnel files to electronic files
- Ad hoc administration support to the HR team if needed
Skills & Experience
- GCSE Level 5+ or equivalent in English and maths
- Must be have business level English verbal and written skills
- High tolerance to repetitive tasks, happy to purely data input/update systems Experienced in data input
- Previous experience within a data focused administrative role is essential
- Proficient using all MS Packages
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Dealing with confidential information
- Able to work under pressure to ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Previous experience in either a school and or HR advantageous
- Fast but accurate data input skills with the ability to cross-check the data making sure it is accurately input
The client will provide equipment for home working, but individuals must have internet adequate internet access.
Individuals must be prepared to travel occasionally to the Northwest and Brighton in order to achieve the assignment. The client will subsidise travel, overnight accommodation and meals in line with its expense policy
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Data Entry Administrator - TEMP!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.