Role: Sales Coordinator
Type: Full time and permanent
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Benefits: Free parking, 20 days holiday (increasing for every year of employment), brand new office space with break out areas and modern kitchen area.
Office Angels are delighted to be working with a thriving business in Romsey, in their search for a Sales Coordinator.
- To provide effective and efficient point of contact for customers in relation to new and ongoing Product Sales. Ensuring all enquiries are finalised and all commitments upheld, (customers could be businesses, local authorities, members of the public, external staff, etc.). To answer all phone calls and emails promptly in line with company requirements. To process new direct & customer orders in line with our policy and accreditation.
- The introduction and sales growth of new products
- Support, manage and develop existing contacts/distributors.
- Assist and develop new contacts/opportunities for the business, including Exhibition attendance when required
- Confident to liaise with various stakeholders, internally and externally, via phone and email
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to be an organised Administrator
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry would be beneficial but not essential
Please apply today to be considered for an interview with this vibrant and busy company!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.