Customer Assistants - Station Based
Immediate Starts - Weekly Pay
Locations Available: Brentford, Hounslow, Isleworth
Working at various Stations across our client's Rail Network supporting with a Project to ensure the safety of students returning to schools and colleges during Covid-19.
It is imperative that students are following the government guidelines set out for using and travelling on public transport, and to ensure the Customers safety whilst using our Stations.
The main tasks whilst you are working on duty will be:
You will be able to work 6 hrs per day, Monday - Friday and the shift is split into 2, to cover the peak travel times.
- 0600-0900 3 hr AM shift
- 1500-1800 3 hr PM shift
You will be set on-line training modules that will go through 4 key modules:
- Enhancing the customer Experience
- Conflict Awareness
- Disability and Equality
You will receive an in person induction at your closest Station.
In return we offer:
- Flexible working
- Travel pass to ensure free travel to and from shift
- First class learning and development opportunities for all levels - entry to experienced, including mentoring support from day one
- Weekly pay
- Regular attendance could lead to a fixed position as a member of our Gateline team where you would get further training
- Excellent communication skills to deal with staff and colleagues
- Be able to deal with challenging and busy situations
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Willing to travel within our Stations remit
- Excellent Customer Service and influencing skills
Duration of Project:
This project will be a minimum of 2 weeks but with a potential to be longer. You will also get a very good insight into the Rail community and this could lead to other opportunities within our contract.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.