Adecco Chester are currently recruiting for a temporary MIS Officer to join a HR Team.
The post holder will be the lead officer in developing and supporting effective ICT based solutions for employee information related to HR and Payroll operations and the wider requirements of the Service. This includes leading on strategy related to the manipulation of business systems in support of organisational development and process improvement.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, testing and maintenance of HR and Payroll MIS System (ITrent) developments and related Electronic Document Management including interfaces with other back office systems.
- Responsible for producing strategies, procedures and plans for the development and effective use of employee related business systems ensuring organisational commitment
- Welsh Level 2
- Basic DBS check
- Full driving license, able to travel across North Wales
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience in an appropriate discipline.
- Familiarity and experience of translating business processes for configuration in IT solutions.
- Ability to analyse, re-design and manage change of business processes in Services in relation to HR information.
- Experience of project management involving delivery of improved information processes within a HR / Payroll context.
- Ability to apply use of IT in innovative ways to improve service delivery and overcome problems.
- Experience of reporting software (eg Business objects or Crystal and SQL reporting) and the ability to produce data reports for strategic and operational planning.
- Experience in developing strategies related to the organisational development and exploitation of business systems in a relevant context.
Salary £32,234 per annum
37 hours per week - this is initially a temporary position
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for MIS Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.