Power BI - Reporting data Analyst - 3333
Job Title: Power BI Reporting data Analyst- 3333
Location: Birmingham or London Euston
My high profile Rail transport client are currently recruiting for a Systems reporting analyst with extensive experience using Power BI on a permanent basis. The role will initially be working from home Monday to Friday normal office hours.
You will benefit from a generous annual salary, Free train travel and a good pension scheme + more.
Reporting to: Head of Planning & Reporting
The job responsibilities are outlined below and your aim is to meet and exceed the responsibilities shown by being proactive, having a positive approach and being passionate about both your role and the company at all times.
What is the purpose of the job?
Responsible for the development and delivery of Shadow Operator programme reports., integration of data and information from across the programme, and utilising Business Intelligence tools to meet franchise and stakeholder requirements.
What are the essentials of the job?
* Systems analysis and development
* Timely and accurate collection and collation of information from different stakeholders and sources across the programme
* Use of data warehousing techniques to store data efficiently and allow access for key stakeholders in the business
* Timely and accurate production of regular reports and briefings for management team and programme governance bodies
* Production and completion of all routine PMO reports
* Support the Head Planning & Reporting to develop ad-hoc and new reports
* Liaise with Head of Planning & Reporting to align systems configuration with data models and reporting.
* to develop reports and dashboards that can be re-used or automated are essential
* , to retrieve data.
* Automation of manual tasks
* Analytical and report writing skills
* Attention to detail
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Team player - able to quickly develop and build collaborative relationships across the programme
* Pro-active and self managing
· Manage the build, publication and maintenance of reports and dashboards in Power BI
· Clear documentation, version control and change control of all reports and dashboards.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
Python and Java Desirable
* Experience of board and executive level reporting, rollout and support to end users utilising interactive reports
* Experience in process mapping, analysis and improvement
* Azure Analysis Services
* Experience of warehousing data using Azure
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Power BI - Reporting data Analyst - 3333
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.