Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
The role - Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client based in Cramlington is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to start ASAP on a temporary basis for the next 4-6 weeks. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Start date: ASAP
Days required: Full time hours, Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Payrate: £10.00ph paid on a weekly basis through Office Angels
- Posting around 50 invoices onto the in house System
- Liaising and chasing clients and suppliers
- Creating company reports
- Processing payments
- Any other general administration duties required
Why be an Office Angels Temp?
- To be part of 'A great Place to work 'voted 6thin the UK Best Workplaces 2019
- Up to 28 days holiday accrued annually
- Agency dedicated to Office roles
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Weekly pay
- Temp of the month awards
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the market - leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PA's and secretaries to finance and HR.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button
If you want to add value to your world of work, why not follow our recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.