Data Entry Administrator - Temp Role!
Our client is a membership organisation who are looking for an administrator to join them on a temporary basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join the organisation at a key point in its development. Working alongside the Office Manager you would be responsible for the administration of the office. You must be available immediately and have experience working with Word and Excel to a high level
JOB TITLE: Administrator - Temporary Role!
JOB TYPE: Temporary
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 1 month minimum
SALARY: £11-12ph depending on experience
COMPANY TYPE: Membership organisation
HOURS: 9am - 17pm
LOCATION: Working from home, must have own laptop ( PC Preferably, not a Mac )
- Advanced experience of MS Office programmes
- Experience in a similar or same administrative role essential
- Ability to multitask, manage and prioritise own workload
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Marketing and promotion of services and activities
- Formatting set documents into new formats
- Mail Merge - Excellent Excel skill is required
- Helping manage the work of a member of staff who is currently off sick
- Arranging meetings
- Taking notes (rarely) and chasing action points from meetings
- Liaising with colleagues to keep work moving.
- Presentable and professional
- A friendly and down to earth approach
- Happy to help and a can-do attitude
- Keen to use their initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Effective organisation skills
- Experience using Survey Monkey
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prior experience in working alongside diverse cultures and communities
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Data Entry Administrator - Temp Role!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.