Complaints Handler - Risk - Private Banking
Complaints Handler - Risk Department- Private Banking
One of our large Financial clients is looking for an experienced Complaints Handler within the Risk department, the ideal candidate will have previous experience within this type of role with Private Banking/Wealth Management or similar
The role is within the UK Private First Line of Defence Support (formerly Business Risk Management) team, to assist in identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting of operational risks within via performance of a regular set of management controls, with particular focus on Complaints Handling.
- You will have close interaction with the Front Office Management, as well as with all FLDS team members and other controls-related colleagues.
- This role is within a dynamic team, working on a variety of challenges with a mix of pro-active operational risk management, complaints handling, controls testing, and metrics/KRI reporting.
- Work to implement appropriate mitigation measures and controls / testing for identified risks
- Working with the business managers and FLDS team members, identify potential risks, particularly with regard to people and private banking processes including but not limited to: suitability and appropriateness, financial crime, cross-border, employee conduct, client communications, and other operational and regulatory risks
- Financial services experience essential
- Private Banking complaints handling knowledge essential
- Experience of risk and controls monitoring and testing preferential.
- Front Office stakeholder management experience essential
- Self-starter, able to operate independently as well as in a team
- Ability to actively handle multiple deliverables and changing priorities
Please apply with your most recent CV
Apply for Complaints Handler - Risk - Private Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.