Customer Service Administrator
The role: Our client are looking for a hardworking and organised candidate that can join their close knit team. This is a rare opportunity to work for a great company due to the current post holder relocating. The ideal candidate will be extremely customer focused with strong administration skills too. The role can get very busy so you must be someone who enjoys working under pressure and to deadlines but also someone with good attention to detail and accuracy.
Duties will include:
- Answering enquiries over the telephone and via email
- Dealing with client enquiries & sending out information packs if required
- Checking stock and placing orders for customers
- Making sure that customer records are accurate & up to date
- Keeping customers updates with lead times and delivery schedules
- Liaising with suppliers and other internal contacts
This role will suit someone who has prior office experience and a strong proven customer service background. You will need to have an approachable personality and have exceptional communication skills. Confidence to work under your own initiative as well as being able to work well as part of a team is essential.
If you interested in finding out more then please get in touch today by applying online or calling Georgie on 01823 285440.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.