Salary negotiable dependant on experience, approximately 22- 40k OTE Excellent package including laptop and fantastic uncapped bonus!
Hours 9.00am-5.30pm Mon-Fri - Would consider part time for an experienced recruiter.
Office Angels is a proud people first recruitment consultancy who are all about keeping our employees happy, fulfilled and fuelled for success, consistently earning a place on the Great Place to Work Institute's 'Best UK Workplaces' list - a roll call of the country's top employers.
We are continually driven to ensure that our customers and candidates get the very best advice, support and service while striving to always make a great place to work for our people.
Working for Office Angels you feel part of something special, In Exeter we have a small but experienced team with a good reputation but with an abundance of opportunity to grow. No day is the same, we work hard but every day is full of laughter!! We have a central location overlooking the Cathedral but can offer a office/home blend to suit the individual. We are all very driven and extremely passionate to deliver exceptional service to both our candidates and clients. You will feel valued and supported in the role and join a brand and team that strives to be the best but ensures you have the tools and inspiration to deliver.
As a Recruitment Consultant (on the temporary desk) for Office Angels in Exeter you will:
- Meet with existing clients to learn about their business needs and how we work in partnership
- Build on and extend a target client list and bring on new business by building up relationships over the phone and (when the world allows) face to face
- Conduct sales presentations at client meetings
- Interview candidates and then make a business plan to find them the right role
- Writing and Marketing of candidate profiles
- Managing all the temps out working, ensuring they are paid on time, spoken to regularly and are an integral part of our team
- Using our in-house database and complying to audit and processes
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
- Resilience, self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Fun and dynamic personality
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Client and candidate customer focused
We will require you to have experience of:
- A strong recruitment background ideally running a temp's desk
- Working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Working to deadlines
- Telephone based and face to face sales
- Providing exceptional customer service to candidates and clients and be service driven
In return you will receive the following benefits: -
- Competitive earning potential with which include an uncapped monthly and annual bonus
- First class training, coaching and support
- Health care options
- The ability to buy and sell holiday - up to a max of 5 days a year (holidays start at 23 days and rise by 1 day per year)
- Birthday off
- Perks at work scheme
- Shopping vouchers for incentives plus discounts at well-known retailers
- Flexible benefit scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working opportunities - we provide you with a laptop and the autonomy to manage
- Local and national league tables to inspire success
There is so much more I can tell you about this truly exciting position. You could be a manager just wanting to take charge of your own destiny and run a desk, you could be an industrial consultant who no longer wants a 24 hour phone, or someone who wants to work for a top brand and feel valued. Please send your applications straight to me or feel free to call me for a chat to find out more. All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence. You can call me on 01392 426200 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.