Cloud Security Architect - cloud, security, architecture
Cloud Security Architect - cloud, security, pre - sales, architecture, £depending on experience + attractive benefits package, UK wide
This impressive global technology company knows how to make things happen which is why they have been in business for over forty years. They are leading experts in some of the most complicated technical arenas which can range from aerospace through to finance. The company's services are in use by some of the most respected organisations across the globe.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
With new projects and clients coming in this is the time to consider joining them.
The ideal candidate
- Confident in collaborating with Senior managers and external stakeholders.
- Proven background in cloud security which might include knowledge of the following vendors: AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Salesforce, VMware Cloud, Red Hat or similar.
- Able to consult around the areas on enterprise security architecture with specific knowledge of one industry / market.
- Strong awareness of IT Security / cyber security, PaaS, IaaS and SaaS.
- Cloud architecture, Kubernetes, auditing and compliance.
- Relevant qualifications such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, CCSP, CISA, CISSP.
- Some business development and pre - sales capability.
- Please ensure that you are happy to travel when it is safe to do so - remote working is in place also but please consider this before applying.
The has a much variety: advising clients on enterprise and cloud security, designing security architecture, mentoring and training others, assisting with bids or tenders.
A generous base salary is on offer + potential bonus + benefits + expenses paid + excellent career development.
Please don't delay in sending your application.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: Cyber, Security, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Cyber, GRC, IMB, Google,
Apply for Cloud Security Architect - cloud, security, architecture
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.