Sheffield or Gainsborough
Permanent - 37 hours per week
Up to £26,000pa + 33 days holiday + 8% pension
Currently remote working
- Managing and maintaining all websites and digital communication platforms - keeping them up to date with amazing content!
- Taking engaging stories from our people and our customers to share with the world and build our reputation across multimedia platforms
- Working closely with other teams to develop and implement data driven marketing campaigns to engage new and existing customers across our services
- Tracking the performance and reporting successes and data trends back to the wider Business Development team to help us continue to improve our service
- Supporting the wider communications team in developing, proofing and sharing content - both printed and digitally
- Managing image and video archives
- Making sure all communications meet the organisation's style and brand guidelines - helping to evolve these along the way
- Developing and designing online customer communications including emails and online magazine
- Manage and grow social media accounts across the organisation
- Designing high quality materials, infographics and videos to promote the organisation
- Supporting the team to deliver internal and external events and represent the organisation at external meetings, conferences and events, where necessary
- Managing and supporting with filming and photoshoots
- Keeping the organisation up to date on the latest news in the sector, best practice and trends to help achieve greater results
- Previous experience working within a well rounded marketing role involving digital, social, print and events
- A love of creating engaging marketing to promote an organisation
- Strong IT skills and the ability to use Adobe Suite to create artwork and film
- Experience of lead generation techniques, and experience of marketing properties would be a bonus
- Able to embrace working in a fast paced environment and willing to adapt and priorities workloads
For further information please contact Jess Nortrop on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.