Job Title: Sales Consultant/Coordinator
Salary: £20k - £27K
Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: South West London
Office Angels are currently working with a client who are looking for a Sales Consultant/Coordinator to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone to become a very important, crucial member of the team in both looking after and developing existing clients, but also with an eye to new business opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Able to qualify and quantity sales leads
- Penetrate new markets and cultivate sales leads
- Handle objections when they arise, being able to overcome them with ease
- Drive new business, working closely with the Marketing team to bring ideas to the table as to how to generate further leads
Professional skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- A great telephone manner
- Written communication skills - Minimum GCSE in English Language and Literature
- Be competitive and a team player
- Willing to take on board new ideas
- Have great organisation skills
- Comfortable in a busy, outgoing environment
Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview asap!
Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email email@example.com
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Consultant/Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.