Adecco are looking for experienced production operatives to join our client based in Stoke On Trent, ST4 area. These are temporary positions with the view to lead to permanent roles after 12 weeks. Working full time hours Monday-Thursday 6:00am-2:15pm and Friday 6:00am-12:30pm. Candidates must be flexible as they may be required to work other shifts across site when required. £9.50 ph. Duties will include working within a dusty environment and working with powder products. Full training will be provided along with PPE. Experience of working within a ceramics industry is desirable but not essential.
- Must be reliable and flexible where needed
- Ability to work within a team
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Ceramic industry desirable
- Good communication skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.