Process Technician - Immediate Start
A global pharmaceutical company is expanding its operation and will be recruiting for Process Technicians for a various departments within Flu Manufacturing..
The roles we require talented, adaptable individuals who can operate to the highest possible standards with a strong focus on safety, quality and compliance. The successful candidates will be instrumental in the creation of a new, fully qualified and operational areas within Manufacturing.
The role will involve £16.48 12 Hour Shifts - Immediate start -
When manufacturing ensure that all Departmental SOPs and MIs are followed and:
* Ensure appropriate control, monitoring and delivery of activities in their area of work.
* Ensure that all documentation is completed correctly, accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel.
* Carryout final documentation review and sign off to ensure documentation is right first time.
* Ensure compliance to Health and Safety regulations. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours necessary to create a safe working environment for themselves and their colleagues
*Be able to update existing SOPs and MIs as and when required performing regular reviews and initiating new documentation as appropriate.
*To actively maintain and promote a cGMP compliant culture, ensure that the highest standards of housekeeping and safety are applied within the area in accordance with CFR regulations and to apply the principles of Lean Manufacturing, Problem Solving, 5S ,Waste Elimination and Energy Efficient Activities in support of Continuous Improvement.
* To maximise their individual contribution so that team objectives are achieved. To work as a team member, providing and receiving support feedback to team members and their team leader. To communicate and liaise with members of other teams, customers and suppliers in order to meet the business's objectives. To suggest solutions to issues which may arise.
*Attend all compulsory and allocated training courses required for the role. Ensure that all training is completed in a timely manner and that personal training records are kept up to date. To continue to develop new skills, competencies and behaviours to fulfil both current and future business needs. The role holder will be able to demonstrate the application of the skills required for their role.
* To work in a safe manner in compliance with all pertinent UK legislation, mandatory policies, guidelines and site procedures for Health, Safety and Environment.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for individuals with a commitment to work and ability to learn.
- Basic knowledge of GMP preferred not essential
* Basic mechanical aptitude or knowledge of electronic / mechanical equipment.
- Individuals with Science qualifications will be considered.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Process Technician - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.