We are looking for an all-encompassing marketing manager to develop and grow a new department, who has a multiple skill base and is highly skilled, motivated and knowledgeable having dealt in all areas of marketing.
Responsibility will incorporate maintaining my clients already established ad words account, analysing customer web movement to create a best-in-class online experience, raise brand awareness amongst our target audiences and drive leads to our site and sales team in support of our growth ambitions.
The position will also be relationship focused. Liaising the technical and admin teams to develop emerging markets whilst developing, implementing, managing and measuring our current online channels and campaigns and develop pricing structures to capture and grow my clients retail, trade, eBay and Amazon markets.
Knowledge on how to develop a brand would be a bonus and newsletter development and execution would be part of the role.
A strong candidate should exhibit these areas:
- Experience in Google Adwords is desirable
- Expert-level knowledge in Web Analytics (strategy, requirements, implementation, validation, reporting) such as Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Excel, (Facebook, twitter a bonus)
- Mailchimp newsletter development, execution and delivery of results
- High attention to detail and appreciation for understanding processes
- You demonstrate robust project management skills, are organised and highly efficient with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- You'll have the ability to perform under pressure and manage a diverse and heavy workload.
- You're an excellent verbal and written communicator and know how to build great professional relationships.
- You're a team player that shows a hands-on attitude, dedication and the ability to operate comfortably with your colleagues.
The above role is based on a permanent full-time basis. To apply please follow the link or call Georgia on 01384 456782 for more information.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.