Retention Portfolio Assistant (Customer Value Management)
A Leading Energy & Utilities giant based in Windsor have an exciting opportunity for a strong professional with specific experience in CVM (Customer Value Management). This suitable profile will be used to working with retention teams and can shape and own retention toolkits to effectively save & winback customers, meeting customer and commercial objectives.
Duration: 6 months initially with scope to extend
Interview Availability: Need to be able to conduct a video interview on Friday 26th
Key Experience / Aspects of the role are:
* Will have proven CVM (Customer Value Management experience)
* Proven track record in delivering customer engagement, sales and retention results
* Experience in crafting business cases for commercial activities
* Strong end-to-end knowledge of data-driven direct marketing / sales channels and how these drive value and ROI
* Sound understanding of targeting including data interrogation and manipulation, campaign management and analysis tools, predictive and descriptive modelling
* Set vision and future roadmap for retention toolkits
* Develop, run and operate renewal offers and retention toolkits
* Create and maintain activity blueprints, obtaining sign off via relevant commercial governance forums
* Lead optimisation and management of retention toolkits to budget and blueprints
* Identify and size opportunities for course correction or intervention, supporting any required business casing
* Develop offer and activity testing roadmap to continuously improve outcomes, aligned to relevant customer insight
* Forecast and track offer spend, inputting into commercial planning processes where relevant
If you feel you have the right experience we are looking for then don't delay APPLY NOW for swift consideration.
Apply for Retention Portfolio Assistant (Customer Value Management)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.