My client based in Heysham is looking for an experienced Administrator initially for 3-6 months with potential to last longer. Working Monday to Friday either 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm. £10.25 per hour.
Administrator Job Duties:
· General administrator tasks for the Heysham FM team.
· General administrator tasks for the Heysham PPI team
· Arranges External contractors by scheduling appropriate site visit
· Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
· Assists in planning and arranging FM works
· Answers phone calls and contacts external parties
· Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
· Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
· Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
· Assists finance creating reports
· Maintains accurate records for FM and operations
· Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
· Data inputting into TFS FM and PPI systems
Office Administrator Skills
Strong Attention to Detail;
Ability to Work Without Supervision;
Excellent Time Management Skills;
Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills;
Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs;
Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills;
Ability to Handle Confidential Information;
Strong Record Keeping Skills;
Presentation Skills, Including Welcoming Guests to Events;
Ability to Multitask
Please get in touch for a chat and to find out more. Immediate start available for the right person.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.