You will support the Head of Continuing Care in the delivery and management of a robust reporting and compliant commissioning CHC service. The post holder will support the Head of Continuing Care to identify opportunities in commissioning.
- Be responsible for the quality monitoring of commissioned CHC services, monitoring of continuing healthcare services, including developing and managing the team's business plan, progress and reporting risk and issue management
- Work closely with the Finance team in the management of CHC care budgets responsible for developing a process for forecasting spend and compiling monthly financial reports
- Lead on the validation, with the Head of Continuing Care, and completion of the continuing health care quarterly bench-marking return in required time-frames
- Responsible for ensuring that required reporting information on Previously Un-assessed Periods of Care [PUPoC] is submitted timely as and when required.
- Manage all corporate business returns, including planning and workforce returns
- Lead for the team on responding to freedom of information requests in relation to CHC, End of Life Care and Intermediate Care Bed provision
- Work with the Head of Continuing care in commissioning and quality monitoring of Intermediate care and End of Life Care
- Conduct service reviews for the key service areas as required
Develop and implement data collection systems that will provide accurate and timely data
If you are interested in this role please apply immediately and we can call you to discuss the role in more detail
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.