MACHINE OPERATIVE SUTTON IN ASHFIELD
Our customer has had a big surge in their order book so are looking to recruit a minimum of 4 across the shopfloor. Specialising in the production of concrete reinforcement products for the construction industry, the roles include operating various machines and crane driving.
The contract requires the following attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Good punctuality
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Understand and read basic drawings
- Ability to learn new skills
- Flexibility is essential as shift patterns with be both day shifts and night shifts
Training will be provided. You should have experience working in an industrial environment. Please note these roles are very physical and best suited to those looking for an active role. Also, you must be flexible to work both days and nights depending on business requirements.
The rate of pay will reflect that of the current members of staff £8.72 P/H + Production bonus which will be increase to full production bonus when training period is complete. Usually between £2-4 per hour. If required to work a night shift they will benefit from the £1.45 night shift premium.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for MACHINE OPERATIVE SUTTON IN ASHFIELD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.