Service Business Data Analyst
Do you have a strong Administration Background? Do you have previous data Analyst Experience? Are you great with Excel?
If you have answered yes to the above then please read on ..
Adecco Recruitment in Ashford are working with a well know Manufacturing Company based in Sandwich, Kent. They are currently recruiting for a Service Business Data Analyst to join their team on a 6 Month temporary basis.
This role will be home and office based.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out the Company's NPS. You will be ringing all active Customers and gaining feedback on their service and experience.
As this company is global you will be speaking to client overseas so Flexibility in start and finish time is desired.
Pay Rate: £12 - £15 an Hour (Dependant on Experience)
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Duration: 6 Months plus
Start Date: Immediate Start
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm - Flexibility will be key as you will be speaking to clients overseas
- Assists in the collection, consolidation and interpretation of data required to support Service processes and tools.
- Gather, analyse, and document current business practices and needs to identify efficiency's, alternatives, and gaps.
- Responsible to monitor critical data, synthesise trends and communicate improvement opportunities to leadership.
- Prepares reports, evaluations, and other research to support business needs
- Serve as a contact with external providers and internal stakeholders.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Develop time lines and metrics to meet key deliverable
- Assists in the preparation of the testing strategy and testing execution plan.
- First initial call Via Adecco Recruitment
- CV Submitting
- Telephone Interview with Company
- Teams Call with Company
Strong Administration Background
Strong Communications skills - Speaking to Clients overseas
Strong Excel Knowledge
Great cusromer Focus
If this position sounds like the role for you then please call Poppy on 01233 646 632 or Apply Below!
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so you can trust us to do our best to secure you a new career therefore please apply now or call Poppy on 01233 646 632.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Service Business Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.