Duration: 3 Months +
We're currently seeking an experienced Registration and Advisory Officer to provide a statutory registration service for births, still birth deaths, civil partnerships and marriages including conducting marriage ceremonies, and all other associated duties within the Borough.
- To provide an efficient and effective registration registration service for marriages in any venue specified by the local authority.
- Interviewing death and birth informants, To secure the registration of each event manually and electronically, To issue associated documentation in a timely manner.
- To arrange and conduct citizenship ceremonies in any venue within the Borough.
- To collect, record and bank cash or other payments in accordance with General Register Office.
- To ensure all documentation, correspondence and information is recorded accurately and filed in the correct place in line with policies and procedures.
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience of working within a Register Officer or similar legislative environment.
- Strong Administrative background
Only applicants with the above Experience and Skills will be contacted
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Registrar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.